In our second meeting the year, we got the chance give a warm welcome to the new post members and get started learning about out agenda for the year. The contents of the meeting is as follows:
– Opening remarks
– Time-honored tradition of inducting new members involving an ice ax, cookies, and whipped cream.
– Report from our last fundraiser at the Portland marathon.
– Report from our last service project with the Weed Warriors from Lillie and Will.
– Explanation of the next fundraisers from Iris and Rosa. More info can be found here.
– Explanation of the next service project from Lincoln and Owen. More info can be found here.
– Introduction of a fun december day trip to Mt. Hood to do things in the snow from Iris. More info can be found here.
– First mention of the all-post Snowshoe trip in February from Kallisti. More info can be found here.
– Fun games in the gym and break.
– Guest speaker: MAC climbing coach Drew.
Our next General meeting is Monday, December 8th